Council tax and moving house

If you have moved or will be moving into or out of a property in Blackburn you can use our online change of address form.

Once we have all of the information we need we will amend our records and send you a revised bill.

If you are receiving housing or council tax benefit please tell us on the form so that we can make the necessary changes.

We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Show ACCEPT COOKIES / DECLINE COOKIES option