Social services

Service information

Adult social care

The council supports older people, people with mental health problems, people with a sensory impairment, physically disabled people, people with learning disabilities and other people with social care needs to live as independently and safely as possible. We also have a responsibility to protect people from abuse and neglect.

For more information visit the adult social care website

Find out about Social worker jobs in Blackburn with Darwen​

Contact details

Phone Number(s)
Fax Number(s)
Extra Information
We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Show ACCEPT COOKIES / DECLINE COOKIES option