Street work permits

Service information

Any works on the highway need to have the relevant notice/licence/permit in place which covers works such as;

  • deposit of building materials
  • excavtion in the highway
  • placing a skip or scaffolding, etc.

Contact us for advice and application forms for the above.

Contact details

Mail Highway services, Floor 1, Cathedral Square, Blackburn, BB1 1EZ
Phone Number(s) 01254 273830
Fax Number(s)  
Extra Information
We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Show ACCEPT COOKIES / DECLINE COOKIES option